.:Drift-Factory-Team:. Index du Forum
.:Drift-Factory-Team:.
Bienvenue sur le forum de la Drift Factory Team

.:Drift-Factory-Team:. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Eoshd-anamorphic-shooters-guide-2nd-edition.pdf ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:Drift-Factory-Team:. Index du Forum -> Hors-sujet -> Hors-sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ozareng

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Eoshd-anamorphic-shooters-guide-2nd-edition.pdf Répondre en citant

Eoshd-anamorphic-shooters-guide-2nd-edition.pdf > bit.ly/27K7B8Q

Unauthorized,,,Oops!,,,This,,,action,,,could,,,not,,,be,,,completed,,,because,,,your,,,form,,,session,,,expiredFor,,,,a,,,,few,,,,reasons;,,,,mainly,,,,because,,,,of,,,,their,,,,size,,,,,they,,,,can,,,,NOT,,,,be,,,,clamped,,,,and,,,,mounted,,,,to,,,,regular,,,,photographic,,,,lenses,,,,that,,,,are,,,,needed,,,,to,,,,workThe,,,good,,,lenses,,,(made,,,for,,,taking,,,and,,,projection),,,that,,,people,,,are,,,going,,,after,,,have,,,5,,,to,,,6,,,feet,,,distance,,,and,,,through,,,the,,,use,,,of,,,diopters,,,,they,,,can,,,get,,,even,,,closerIts,,certainly,,possible,,and,,many,,people,,have,,caught,,on,,by,,now,,,in,,turn,,,driving,,up,,the,,price,,of,,the,,good,,lenses,,like,,the,,Iscoramas,,,Kowas,,,Sankor,,,Singer,,,Eiki,,,Proskars,,,Lomos,,and,,othersTM,,,+,,,,,,2016,,,Vimeo,,,,IncThis,,,,time,,,,with,,,,a,,,,very,,,,sharp,,,,Isco,,,,1.7x,,,,Anamorphic,,,,LensI,,,hope,,,the,,,update,,,it,,,with,,,more,,,lens,,,information,,,as,,,they,,,get,,,itStaff,,,,Picks,,,,Join,,,,or,,,,log,,,,in,,,,Watch,,,,Upload,,,,On,,,,Demand,,,,Help,,,,More,,,,stuff,,,,Terms,,,,of,,,,Service,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,Copyright,,,,Cookies,,,,Desktop,,,,site,,,,Language,,,,English,,,,Espaol,,,,Deutsch,,,,Franais,,,,,,,,Portugus,,,,,,,,FAQ,,,,TM,,,,+,,,,,,,,2016,,,,Vimeo,,,,,IncThe,,EOSHD,,50D,,Raw,,Shooters,,Guide,,The,,EOSHD,,50D,,Raw,,Shooters,,Guide,,is,,an,,indispensable,,book,,for,,filmmakersVimeo,,About,,Vimeo,,Vimeo,,Blog,,Vimeo,,Guidelines,,Developers,,Jobs,,Help,,Help,,Center,,Video,,School,,FAQ,,Forums,,More,,On,,Demand,,Everywhere,,Upload,,Site,,Map,,Upgrade,,Vimeo,,Plus,,Vimeo,,PRO,,Vimeo,,for,,Business,,Did,,you,,know?,,If,,you’re,,tight,,on,,time,,,you,,can,,add,,any,,video,,to,,Watch,,Later,,by,,clicking,,the,,cute,,lil’,,clock,,icon,,in,,the,,playerEOSHD,,Releases,,Anamorphic,,Shooter's,,Guide,,for,,DSLRsBut,,,using,,,a,,,diopter,,,also,,,voids,,,achieving,,,infinite,,,focusAs,,,the,,,guide,,,moved,,,on,,,towards,,,thenecessitiesof,,,anamorphic,,,workflow,,,,I,,,quickly,,,found,,,myself,,,starting,,,to,,,understand,,,the,,,processConclusion:,,,,Whether,,,,you,,,,want,,,,a,,,,complete,,,,guide,,,,for,,,,HDSLR,,,,anamorphics,,,,or,,,,you,,,,would,,,,simply,,,,like,,,,to,,,,give,,,,back,,,,to,,,,all,,,,the,,,,time,,,,and,,,,research,,,,that,,,,Andrew,,,,has,,,,put,,,,into,,,,his,,,,site,,,,,The,,,,Anamorphic,,,,Shooters,,,,Guide,,,,is,,,,a,,,,great,,,,investment,,,,to,,,,makeBefore,,,beginning,,,,ask,,,yourself,,,,,,do,,,I,,,want,,,my,,,footage,,,to,,,look,,,like,,,everybody,,,elses?,,,Would,,,I,,,feel,,,satisfied,,,if,,,my,,,footage,,,was,,,shot,,,with,,,lenses,,,anyone,,,in,,,the,,,world,,,could,,,buy,,,,from,,,any,,,old,,,online,,,retailer?,,,If,,,the,,,answer,,,is,,,no,,,,,,choose,,,anamorphiccan,,track,,moving,,objects,,,fly,,automatically,,Parody,,of,,The,,Revenant,,shot,,on,,the,,Sony,,A7S,,Confirmed:,,Fujifilm,,X-T2,,to,,feature,,4K,,video,,Meeting,,with,,Sony,,to,,discuss,,FS5,,cinema,,camera,,improvements,,,,optimised,,firmware,,available,,Friday,,7am,,London,,time,,Nikon,,launch,,affordable,,Super,,16mm,,4K,,cameras,,with,,fast,,lenses,,starting,,at,,$649,,Panasonic,,GH5,,to,,come,,at,,Photokina,,2016,,,shoots,,6K,,video,,and,,4K,,60p?,,Sony,,4D,,AF,,versus,,Canon,,Dual,,Pixel,,AF,,,,the,,differences,,explained,,+,,new,,A6300,,AF,,test,,New,,footage,,and,,test,,of,,the,,$995,,Blackmagic,,Micro,,Cinema,,Camera,,Canon,,80DAnd,,,,remember,,,,,,,,16:9,,,,is,,,,for,,,,widescreen,,,,televisions,,,,2.35:1,,,,and,,,,beyond,,,,is,,,,for,,,,widescreen,,,,CINEMA!,,,,100%,,,,exclusive,,,,content,,,,never,,,,published,,,,before,,,,Ive,,,,found,,,,a,,,,way,,,,to,,,,utilise,,,,the,,,,resolution,,,,gain,,,,anamorphic,,,,lenses,,,,are,,,,designed,,,,for,,,,,giving,,,,flawless,,,,4K,,,,cinemascope,,,,from,,,,DSLRs,,,,and,,,,allowing,,,,the,,,,option,,,,for,,,,less,,,,extreme,,,,wide,,,,footage,,,,from,,,,2x,,,,anamorphic,,,,lenses,,,,Gravity,,,,OneImpressions:,,,Ive,,,been,,,shooting,,,with,,,HDSLRs,,,for,,,awhile,,,but,,,didnt,,,know,,,a,,,ton,,,about,,,anamorphicsDownload,,NOW!,,Your,,download,,will,,be,,available,,after,,you,,confirm,,-,,see,,your,,inbox!,,Recommended,,Content,,copyright,,2015,,planet5D,,LLCEOSHD,,will,,not,,be,,held,,liable,,for,,any,,loss,,of,,sleep,,and,,any,,loss,,of,,sanity!!,,Independent,,reviews,,Reviewed,,by,,Jared,,Abrams,,on,,Cinema5D.com,,Reviewed,,by,,Ryan,,Koo,,at,,NoFilmschool.com,,Reviewed,,by,,Tony,,Reale,,at,,NextWaveDV.com,,Categories,,Anamorphic,,(18),,Archive,,(357),,Creative,,Filmmaking,,(92),,Latest,,News,,(762),,Lenses,,(35),,NAB,,2015,,(14),,Photography,,(10),,Rare,,eBay,,Finds,,(2),,Reviews,,(121),,Satire,,(1),,Tests,,(72),,Time,,Machine,,(1),,Recent,,posts,,May,,19,,,2016,,1,,An,,adventure,,into,,the,,Panasonic,,GX85/80,,begins,,,,and,,a,,look,,at,,the,,Leica,,Nocticron,,for,,Micro,,Four,,Thirds,,May,,6,,,2016,,2,,Sigma,,20mm,,F1.4,,ART,,review,,May,,6,,,2016,,1,,EOSHD,,/,,Andrew,,Reid,,on,,YouTube,,May,,4,,,2016,,1,,Requesting,,a,,4K,,5D,,Mark,,IV!,,Werner,,meets,,Canon,,in,,Germany,,May,,4,,,2016,,1,,Canon,,1D,,X,,Mark,,II,,high,,ISO,,and,,colour,,performance,,worse,,than,,predecessor,,April,,20,,,2016,,2,,NAB,,2016,,,,Ang,,Lees,,cinematic,,reality,,of,,3D,,120fps,,(laser,,projected!),,could,,kill,,24p,,film,,April,,18,,,2016,,3,,Blackmagic,,View,,Assist,,4K,,records,,4K,,ProRes,,to,,SD,,card,,for,,just,,$895,,April,,17,,,2016,,3,,Sony,,FS5,,4K,,RAW,,firmware,,upgrade,,priced,,$600,,,due,,May,,2016,,April,,13,,,2016,,1,,Zacuto,,shrink,,the,,EVF,,,,Gratical,,Eye,,available,,soon,,for,,$1950,,April,,10,,,2016,,2,,Revealed:,,5,,axis,,IBIS,,is,,as,,powerful,,on,,the,,4K,,Panasonic,,GX80,,as,,the,,Olympus,,E-M5,,II,,Tags1d,,c,,4k,,5d,,mark,,ii,,5d,,mark,,iii,,1080p,,a7s,,anamorphic,,apple,,blackmagic,,blackmagic,,cinema,,camera,,bmcc,,camera,,canon,,cinema,,camera,,comparison,,dslr,,firmware,,footage,,fs100,,gh1,,gh2,,gh3,,gh4,,hack,,interview,,lens,,low,,light,,magic,,lantern,,mirrorless,,nikon,,nx1,,panasonic,,price,,raw,,release,,date,,review,,samples,,sensor,,shootout,,slr,,magic,,sony,,specs,,test,,video,,video,,mode,,Categories,,Anamorphic,,Archive,,Creative,,Filmmaking,,Latest,,News,,Lenses,,NAB,,2015,,Photography,,Rare,,eBay,,Finds,,Reviews,,Satire,,Tests,,Time,,Machine,,Navigation,,,Home,,,blog,,,Blog,,,Main,,,Full,,,Frame,,,5D,,,5D3,,,5D2,,,Original,,,5D,,,1D,,,1D,,,C,,,1D,,,MKIV,,,1D,,,X,,,6D,,,Sony,,,Sony,,,A7r,,,Sony,,,A7s,,,Canon,,,Crop,,,Sensor,,,60D,,,70D,,,7D,,,SL1,,,Txi,,,T3i,,,T4i,,,T5i,,,Cinema,,,EOS,,,C100,,,C300,,,C500,,,Blackmagic,,,Design,,,Black,,,Magic,,,Cinema,,,BlackMagic,,,Pocket,,,Cinema,,,Camera,,,Nikon,,,D3200,,,D4,,,D600,,,D800,,,Panasonic,,,GH2,,,GH3,,,GH4,,,Magic,,,Lantern,,,Photography,,,podcast,,,Reviews,,,RED,,,Training,,,Video,,,Other,,,Vendors,,,News,,,Industry,,,News,,,Headline,,,News,,,cinema,,,Affliates,,,All,,,Partners,,,B&H,,,Amazon,,,buying,,,ANYTHING,,,on,,,amazon,,,supports,,,planet5D,,,Vimeo,,,Lynda.com,,,FREE,,,Trial,,,Shutterstock,,,Video,,,Crumplepop,,,FCPX,,,Plugins,,,LensProToGo,,,Gear,,,Daily,,,Deals,,,planetMitch,,,Gear,,,Recommendations,,,Stuff,,,planetMitch,,,uses,,,Hugh,,,Brownstones,,,Gear,,,Recommendations,,,Hugh:,,,Cameras,,,Hugh:,,,Lenses,,,and,,,Adapters,,,Hugh:,,,Audio,,,Hugh:,,,Lighting,,,Hugh:,,,Camera,,,Support,,,and,,,Monitors,,,Hugh:,,,Copters,,,and,,,Gimbals,,,Hugh:,,,Everything,,,Else,,,Karin,,,Gottschalks,,,Gear,,,Recommendations,,,Karin:,,,Cameras,,,Karin:,,,Lenses,,,Karin:,,,Audio,,,Karin:,,,Microphones,,,Karin:,,,Color,,,Grading,,,Karin:,,,Tripod,,,and,,,Monopod,,,Roundups,,,Canon,,,EOS,,,5D,,,Mark,,,III,,,Canon,,,EOS,,,6D,,,Roundup:,,,Sony,,,Alpha,,,a7RII,,,Roundup:,,,Canon,,,ME20F-SH,,,4millon,,,ISO!,,,Roundup:,,,GoPro,,,Hero4,,,Session,,,Roundup:,,,Sony,,,A7s,,,II,,,superStore,,,store,,,Categories,,,audio,,,cameras,,,ebook,,,filmmaking,,,free,,,photography,,,planet5D,,,swag,,,plugin,,,training,,,video,,,Cart,,,Checkout,,,My,,,Account,,,Daily,,,Deals,,,About,,,Contact,,,Advertise,,,Writer,,,Bios,,,Disclosures,,,Privacy,,,policy,,,Incident,,,on,,,Marmont,,,Avenue,,,Cookies,,,Notifications,,,(pop-ups),,,,,,why,,,we,,,use,,,them,,,to,,,enhance,,,your,,,planet5D,,,experience!,,,email,,,whitelist,,,instructions,,,Search,,,Home,,,blog,,,Blog,,,Main,,,Full,,,Frame,,,5D,,,5D3,,,5D2,,,Original,,,5D,,,1D,,,1D,,,C,,,1D,,,MKIV,,,1D,,,X,,,6D,,,Sony,,,Sony,,,A7r,,,Sony,,,A7s,,,Canon,,,Crop,,,Sensor,,,60D,,,70D,,,7D,,,SL1,,,Txi,,,T3i,,,T4i,,,T5i,,,Cinema,,,EOS,,,C100,,,C300,,,C500,,,Blackmagic,,,Design,,,Black,,,Magic,,,Cinema,,,BlackMagic,,,Pocket,,,Cinema,,,Camera,,,Nikon,,,D3200,,,D4,,,D600,,,D800,,,Panasonic,,,GH2,,,GH3,,,GH4,,,Magic,,,Lantern,,,Photography,,,podcast,,,Reviews,,,RED,,,Training,,,Video,,,Other,,,Vendors,,,News,,,Industry,,,News,,,Headline,,,News,,,cinema,,,Affliates,,,All,,,Partners,,,B&H,,,Amazon,,,buying,,,ANYTHING,,,on,,,amazon,,,supports,,,planet5D,,,Vimeo,,,Lynda.com,,,FREE,,,Trial,,,Shutterstock,,,Video,,,Crumplepop,,,FCPX,,,Plugins,,,LensProToGo,,,Gear,,,Daily,,,Deals,,,planetMitch,,,Gear,,,Recommendations,,,Stuff,,,planetMitch,,,uses,,,Hugh,,,Brownstones,,,Gear,,,Recommendations,,,Hugh:,,,Cameras,,,Hugh:,,,Lenses,,,and,,,Adapters,,,Hugh:,,,Audio,,,Hugh:,,,Lighting,,,Hugh:,,,Camera,,,Support,,,and,,,Monitors,,,Hugh:,,,Copters,,,and,,,Gimbals,,,Hugh:,,,Everything,,,Else,,,Karin,,,Gottschalks,,,Gear,,,Recommendations,,,Karin:,,,Cameras,,,Karin:,,,Lenses,,,Karin:,,,Audio,,,Karin:,,,Microphones,,,Karin:,,,Color,,,Grading,,,Karin:,,,Tripod,,,and,,,Monopod,,,Roundups,,,Canon,,,EOS,,,5D,,,Mark,,,III,,,Canon,,,EOS,,,6D,,,Roundup:,,,Sony,,,Alpha,,,a7RII,,,Roundup:,,,Canon,,,ME20F-SH,,,4millon,,,ISO!,,,Roundup:,,,GoPro,,,Hero4,,,Session,,,Roundup:,,,Sony,,,A7s,,,II,,,superStore,,,store,,,Categories,,,audio,,,cameras,,,ebook,,,filmmaking,,,free,,,photography,,,planet5D,,,swag,,,plugin,,,training,,,video,,,Cart,,,Checkout,,,My,,,Account,,,Daily,,,Deals,,,About,,,Contact,,,Advertise,,,Writer,,,Bios,,,Disclosures,,,Privacy,,,policy,,,Incident,,,on,,,Marmont,,,Avenue,,,Cookies,,,Notifications,,,(pop-ups),,,,,,why,,,we,,,use,,,them,,,to,,,enhance,,,your,,,planet5D,,,experience!,,,email,,,whitelist,,,instructions,,,Search,,,Anamorphics,,,,,,using,,,anamorphic,,,projection,,,lenses,,,and,,,EOSHDs,,,shooters,,,guide,,,by,,,planetmitchMarch,,,7,,,,20111,,,Comment,,,Weve,,,got,,,two,,,new,,,resources,,,for,,,you,,,if,,,youre,,,looking,,,to,,,shoot,,,Anamorphic,,,lenses,,,,,,Vid-Atlantic,,,has,,,produced,,,an,,,article,,,on,,,using,,,anamorphic,,,projection,,,lenses,,,on,,,HDSLRs,,,and,,,Andrew,,,from,,,EOSHD,,,has,,,produced,,,an,,,ebook,,,called,,,The,,,EOSHD,,,Anamorphic,,,Shooters,,,Guide,,,Also,,,,we,,,previously,,,had,,,these,,,two,,,articles,,,on,,,Anamorphics:,,,Anamorphic,,,lenses,,,and,,,the,,,Canon,,,HDSLRs,,,and,,,More,,,on,,,HDSLR,,,Anamorphic,,,lenses,,,,,,an,,,HDSLR,,,visual,,,comparison,,,From,,,the,,,Vid-Atlantic,,,article,,,USING,,,ANAMORPHIC,,,PROJECTION,,,LENSES,,,ON,,,DSLRs,,,(YES!,,,Practically,,,too!!!),,,Since,,,we,,,first,,,got,,,our,,,hands,,,on,,,a,,,Canon,,,5D,,,nearly,,,2,,,years,,,ago,,,in,,,July,,,of,,,09,,,,weve,,,been,,,after,,,that,,,Cinematic,,,Anamorphic,,,film,,,lookAnonymous,,This,,is,,really,,satisfied,,by,,the,,great,,info,,is,,visible,,in,,this,,blog,,that,,to,,using,,the,,great,,services,,in,,this,,blog,,Anonymous,,Nice,,article,,and,,I,,will,,definitely,,bookmark,,itChapters,,,Part,,,1:,,,Introducing,,,Anamorphic,,,Explains,,,all,,,the,,,fundamentals,,,of,,,anamorphic,,,shooting,,,,recommended,,,clamps,,,,mounting,,,the,,,lensesSlow,,,motion,,,via,,,TwixtorAll,,the,,information,,is,,in,,one,,place.The,,book,,also,,covers,,creative,,cinematography,,and,,building,,an,,online,,presenceI,,,,learned,,,,what,,,,adapters,,,,work,,,,best,,,,with,,,,what,,,,lenses,,,,,issues,,,,with,,,,vignetting,,,,,best,,,,f-stops,,,,and,,,,moreCategories,,,Anamorphic,,,(18),,,Archive,,,(357),,,Creative,,,Filmmaking,,,(92),,,Latest,,,News,,,(762),,,Lenses,,,(35),,,NAB,,,2015,,,(14),,,Photography,,,(10),,,Rare,,,eBay,,,Finds,,,(2),,,Reviews,,,(121),,,Satire,,,(1),,,Tests,,,(72),,,Time,,,Machine,,,(1),,,Recent,,,posts,,,May,,,19,,,,2016,,,1,,,An,,,adventure,,,into,,,the,,,Panasonic,,,GX85/80,,,begins,,,,,,and,,,a,,,look,,,at,,,the,,,Leica,,,Nocticron,,,for,,,Micro,,,Four,,,Thirds,,,May,,,6,,,,2016,,,2,,,Sigma,,,20mm,,,F1.4,,,ART,,,review,,,May,,,6,,,,2016,,,1,,,EOSHD,,,/,,,Andrew,,,Reid,,,on,,,YouTube,,,May,,,4,,,,2016,,,1,,,Requesting,,,a,,,4K,,,5D,,,Mark,,,IV!,,,Werner,,,meets,,,Canon,,,in,,,Germany,,,May,,,4,,,,2016,,,1,,,Canon,,,1D,,,X,,,Mark,,,II,,,high,,,ISO,,,and,,,colour,,,performance,,,worse,,,than,,,predecessor,,,April,,,20,,,,2016,,,2,,,NAB,,,2016,,,,,,Ang,,,Lees,,,cinematic,,,reality,,,of,,,3D,,,120fps,,,(laser,,,projected!),,,could,,,kill,,,24p,,,film,,,April,,,18,,,,2016,,,3,,,Blackmagic,,,View,,,Assist,,,4K,,,records,,,4K,,,ProRes,,,to,,,SD,,,card,,,for,,,just,,,$895,,,April,,,17,,,,2016,,,3,,,Sony,,,FS5,,,4K,,,RAW,,,firmware,,,upgrade,,,priced,,,$600,,,,due,,,May,,,2016,,,April,,,13,,,,2016,,,1,,,Zacuto,,,shrink,,,the,,,EVF,,,,,,Gratical,,,Eye,,,available,,,soon,,,for,,,$1950,,,April,,,10,,,,2016,,,2,,,Revealed:,,,5,,,axis,,,IBIS,,,is,,,as,,,powerful,,,on,,,the,,,4K,,,Panasonic,,,GX80,,,as,,,the,,,Olympus,,,E-M5,,,II,,,Tags1d,,,c,,,4k,,,5d,,,mark,,,ii,,,5d,,,mark,,,iii,,,1080p,,,a7s,,,anamorphic,,,apple,,,blackmagic,,,blackmagic,,,cinema,,,camera,,,bmcc,,,camera,,,canon,,,cinema,,,camera,,,comparison,,,dslr,,,firmware,,,footage,,,fs100,,,gh1,,,gh2,,,gh3,,,gh4,,,hack,,,interview,,,lens,,,low,,,light,,,magic,,,lantern,,,mirrorless,,,nikon,,,nx1,,,panasonic,,,price,,,raw,,,release,,,date,,,review,,,samples,,,sensor,,,shootout,,,slr,,,magic,,,sony,,,specs,,,test,,,video,,,video,,,mode,,,Categories,,,Anamorphic,,,Archive,,,Creative,,,Filmmaking,,,Latest,,,News,,,Lenses,,,NAB,,,2015,,,Photography,,,Rare,,,eBay,,,Finds,,,Reviews,,,Satire,,,Tests,,,Time,,,Machine,,,Everything,,,,in,,,,the,,,,book,,,,I,,,,have,,,,tried,,,,myself,,,,in,,,,my,,,,own,,,,filmmakingAndrew,,Reid,,,webmaster,,of,,EOSHD.com,,,has,,a,,huge,,passion,,for,,anamorphics.All,,rights,,reservedBecome,,,,an,,,,expert,,,,anamorphic,,,,cinematographer,,,,,all,,,,the,,,,info,,,,in,,,,one,,,,handy,,,,guide,,,,Enable,,,,the,,,,shooting,,,,of,,,,widescreen,,,,4K,,,,DSLR,,,,footage,,,,,3840x1080p,,,,The,,,,most,,,,accurate,,,,anamorphic,,,,lens,,,,buyers,,,,guide,,,,on,,,,the,,,,internet,,,,Secrets,,,,and,,,,tips,,,,never,,,,published,,,,,,,,exclusive,,,,new,,,,discoveries,,,,Expertly,,,,illustrated,,,,and,,,,photographed,,,,throughout,,,,A,,,,guide,,,,to,,,,getting,,,,started,,,,,as,,,,well,,,,as,,,,more,,,,advanced,,,,anamorphic,,,,subjects,,,,&and,,,,thats,,,,the,,,,tip,,,,of,,,,the,,,,iceberg!,,,,EOSHD,,,,anamorphic,,,,sample,,,,Bridge,,,,from,,,,Andrew,,,,Reid,,,,on,,,,VimeoLeave,,,a,,,Comment,,,Cancel,,,reply,,,CommentName,,,*,,,Email,,,*,,,Website,,,Free,,,Essential,,,Gear,,,GuideIts,,,easy,,,to,,,get,,,sucked,,,into,,,the,,,vortex,,,that,,,is,,,gearFull,,,of,,,tips,,,based,,,on,,,my,,,own,,,experience,,,with,,,the,,,camera,this,,,is,,,a,,,digital,,,e-book,,,(PDF,,,format),,,and,,,delivery,,,is,,,almost,,,immediate,,,after,,,ordering.405,,,,Not,,,,Allowed,,,,.iPhone,,RX10,,,A7R,,,FS100,,,RX1Home,,Blog,,News,,Gear,,Cameras,,Audio,,Post,,Production,,Articles,,Videos,,DVTV,,DV,,Weekly,,Gear,,Reviews,,HDSLR,,101,,NextWaveDV,,LIVE,,Event,,Coverage,,NAB,,2014,,NAB,,2013,,NAB,,2012,,Cine,,Gear,,2012,,NAB,,2011,,Cine,,Gear,,2011,,Products,,Gear,,Guide,,Review,,of,,EOSHDs,,Anamorphic,,Shooters,,Guide,,3,,Tony,,Reale,,May,,05,,,2011,,Lets,,just,,admit,,right,,now,,that,,anamorphics,,are,,coolBefore,,,,beginning,,,,,ask,,,,yourself,,,,,,,,do,,,,I,,,,want,,,,my,,,,footage,,,,to,,,,look,,,,like,,,,everybody,,,,elses?,,,,Would,,,,I,,,,feel,,,,satisfied,,,,if,,,,my,,,,footage,,,,was,,,,shot,,,,with,,,,lenses,,,,anyone,,,,could,,,,buy,,,,,from,,,,a,,,,normal,,,,online,,,,shop?,,,,The,,,,EOSHD,,,,Panasonic,,,,GH3,,,,Shooters,,,,Guide,,,,A,,,,complete,,,,ground-up,,,,rewrite,,,,following,,,,on,,,,from,,,,the,,,,popular,,,,GH2,,,,book,,,,,this,,,,is,,,,the,,,,biggest,,,,Shooters,,,,Guide,,,,yet,,,,at,,,,250,,,,pages,,,,and,,,,12,,,,chapters f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:Drift-Factory-Team:. Index du Forum -> Hors-sujet -> Hors-sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006